My classes and sessions are based on individual skills and levels. I focus on fundamental repetition prior to in-game application. Shooting, ball-handling, passing, and defense are my main skill focus'. I try to make my sessions competitive and constructive by playing games based on skill specification. I believe that players thrive in basketball by learning from errors and it's my job to pick on these mistakes and help the individual reduce the recurrence of that error.
I am an accredited Aussie Hoops Basketball Coach and have coached kids ranging from 4-12 years old.
I have coached at primary schools as much as High Schools and Basketball clinics.
I have played in the Senior program at Maitland Mustangs Basketball Association and played a year of American Collegiate Basketball at Vermont Technical College.
Have been coached by Rex Nottage at Newington College from the age of 16 through to 18.
Am an accredited Level 1 Sprints coach.
- Accredited Club Coach at Maitland Basketball Association
- Accredited Level 1 Sprint coach
- Played Collegiate basketball at Vermont Technical College in America
- Played High School Basketball at Newington College
- Have been previously hired to coach at Primary Schools and High Schools
- Won the National Dunk Contest in the USCAA collegiate Competition
- 2 x High school State Basketball Champion and 3 x National Participant
- Played at AAU tournaments in Texas in 2017
basketball lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$55||Not available|