My lessons are geared towards beginner/ intermediate students, and I teach from home.
I teach on the principle that teachers should be approachable and friendly to students in order to facilitate learning.
My lessons will consist of creating a sound technical base for the student; by practicing scales and bowing techniques, and later applying them to pieces to develop tone and feeling; the pieces may be derived from a book of the students choice, or from a book deemed to be an appropriate level of difficulty.
I am a high school student currently in year 12 . I am passionate about music, and I have played classical violin for 10 years. I am experienced with teaching and I love teaching, I have taught many children in my schools gifted outreach program, at work at a tutoring school ,and I will start to teach music as a volunteer teacher next year as part of my schools outreach program.
Rate is $25 for 1/2 hour.
* 9 years of experience playing classical violin
* Passed AMEB Grade 8 violin exam( credentials needed for teaching certificate from AMEB are Grade 6 in practical instrument+ Grade 4 in music theory)
* Passed Grade 4 AMEB Music theory exam
* Taught at Kumon tutoring school + with schools gifted outreach program, is experienced in teaching children.
* Will volunteer as a violin tutor as part of my schools outreach program next year
violin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||Not available|