I design exercises that help students connect their own practice or passion to an art style or movement to embolden them to continue their natural inclination as a part of art history. Technique is less important to me than intention and confidence, but I also provide instruction on the technical side. One on One classes can be designed to perfectly fit the student's needs. My background is in abstract expressionism, surrealism, multimedia/cinema, as well as cartooning so I bring a lot of different artistic elements into a class.
I am an emerging artist from New York City who is obtaining his Master of Fine Arts degree from Sydney University. I have exhibited in both the US and Australia, and have collectors living all over the world. I have taught extracurricular courses to 10-12 year olds in New York for four years, as well as private classes with adults. My goal is to help you find your artistic voice and give constructive criticism to build up your practice and/or hobby.
I can accommodate all COVID-safe protocols and hope students will do the same.
- Exhibiting artist who has shown at Google, Christie's auction house, and galleries in the US and Australia
- Four years of teaching experience for younger age groups
- Ten years of private tutoring experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Film/TV and Asian Languages and Cultures from Northwestern University in Chicago, US
- Master of Fine Arts candidate at Sydney College of the Arts
- Ten years of experience performing and producing stand-up comedy
- Native-born New Yorker, so I keep things fun and creative but also blunt and efficient
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about art lessons?
Taking watercolour painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|