One-on-one classes or groups; with a background in teaching Biomedical and Science students, my experience also encompasses online teaching and face-to-face laboratories with cadaver (human) specimens.
I prefer to take functional anatomy tutorials/sessions in small groups in a gym environment, utilising a model skeleton, gym equipment and numerous poster-diagrams
Registered Osteopath, Anatomy teacher and trainer.
With 15 years resistance training experience and a fascination with strength and the body, Strong Anatomy is where we train and coach people. Ideal for gym junkines, personal trainers seeking further anatomy education and athletes training to achieve physical goals.
Recent completion of the Graduate Certificate of Tertiary Education (Vic Uni)
- Bachelor of Science (Monash, 2012)
- Bachelor of Clinical Science (Vic Uni, 2017)
- Masters of Health Science/Osteopathy (Vic Uni, 2019)
- Grad Cert' of Tertiary Education (Vic Uni, 2021)
- Cert 3 / 4 in Health and Training
- Functional Movement Strenght certified
- Trainer and Presenter on Carnival Cruise lines (2013)
- Worked across +4 different exercise facilities
- Worked with Melbourne Uni and Vic Uni biomedical students (online tutoring/demonstrating)
- Experience dissecting and preparing cadaver specimens (2019)
Perfect! Love my sessions with Ethen, actually made anatomy somewhat bearable. I was completely lost in piles of anatomy content and feeling very out of my depth. Ethen was very helpful in tailoring the lesson to my level of knowledge and gave me the direction I was missing with self study.
Time to get some zen-mindfulness going, just so we can bring Sita back to ground-zero (a nice, quiet mind) before we begin to analyse and dissect problem-based material :)
Ethen helped explain concepts to me that were challenging and helped me get my head around them in ways that were easy for me to understand and link together
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with anatomy lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physiology lessons?
Taking pathophysiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$60||Not available||$60|
|5 hours||$200||Not available||$300|
|10 hours||$400||Not available||$600|