Programming is really about getting the 'concept' what you want to achieve. So, i am looking for students who might need help in understanding the concept and 'problem solving ' skills behind programming. A student that is keen to learn more.
I have been studying programming for the last 12 years now. I have completed my undergraduate in Computer Science and has worked as an application developer too. I have been giving lessons to some students during my undergrad in India(for class 12 students). Thus, I have a wide-variety of programming knowledge including working in more than 5-6 programming languages myself.
MOB: (concealed information).
EMAIL: (concealed information)
DEGREE/ CERTIFICATE : Masters in Business Information Systems
SCHOOL/COLLEGE BOARD/UNIVERSITY: Australian National University
% OF MARKS/CGPA/ YEAR OF PASSING : 71.75% in first sem, expected to graduate in mid 2019.
DEGREE/ CERTIFICATE : Bachelor's in Computer Engineering.
SCHOOL/COLLEGE BOARD/UNIVERSITY: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (India).
% OF MARKS/CGPA/ YEAR OF PASSING : 86.8% , year passed in 2016.
• Languages : C, C++, JAVA, Scala
• Mobile Application Development with Android.
• Data-base Management System, Hadoop Administration. • Others: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
PROJECT / INTERNSHIP
• Title: Global Community Development Program.
• Duration: 6 weeks.
• Company: AIESEC Cairo University In Egypt.
• About the project: Worked in project Care gaining Presentation skill, more Cultural experience and Team work experience.
INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATIONS
• 1 month certification on Mobile Application Development with Android.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Two Day Workshop on " Exploring MATLAB for Practical Applications" held at KIIT University.
• A minor-project on Android Application developing a weather-application by tracking the user's location using GPRS guided by the Associate-Dean of Computer Engineering.
• Had worked on several android applications like simple calculator, shopping mall application, etc.
• Title: Associate Application Developer
• Duration: 1 year.
• Company: Accenture Services Pvt Ltd.(India)
• About the project: Worked in a development team building artificial intelligence related software for the modernization of the internal process of the company.
• Reliable, honest and dedicated towards work and can work under pressure.
• Possess Leadership skills, Team Management and Presentation skills after working under various societies in college.
• Possess good Communication and Inter-Personal skill and have a good command over English Language.
• Possess Critical Thinking , Problem Solving , Creativity and Market Research /Analysis.
• Interested in Cryptography and like to do coding in C, C++ and Java.
• Author at Shubhblog and Youthsabha.com and wrote stories and articles which are posted in "Campus Writing", online website and Akhbar- magazine and KRITI magazine.
• Took part in the our college's Dramatic Society's Induction Program , where my team came in the top 5 teams.
• Won the food-festival competition in College.
• Currently the Vice-president of Talent Management in AIESEC ANU.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Write stories and articles for the College Magazine .
• Part of AIESEC In KIIT University as a team member Marketing.
• Part of the Dramatic Society of the college and organized and participated in number of events during the College Fest.
• Love to cook during free-time.
• DOB : 24th May, 1993.
• Languages Known : English, Hindi & Bengali.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|