I work one on one with students to develop their skills using both theory and practical approaches. My focus is on teaching the fundamental building blocks so that more complicated concepts and tasks can be learned with ease. I want to help you lean as well as teach you how to learn more effectively.
I am an biochemical engineer who has experience in web and mobile development, machine learning/bioinformatics as well as biomedical science and drafting 3D modelling. I have tutored previously in biomedical science and chemical engineering related fields. I also have experience in teaching and demonstrating in a biochemical laboratory.
- PhD in Biochemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) Bachelor of Biomedical Science (B.BSci)
- Released the mobile application Spidentify on both the App Store and Google Play
- Worked as a drafter, drawing and modelling agricultural equipment and modular homes
- Worked for 3 months in Sweden as a researcher
- Know a dozen different programming langues that can all be taught, applied in different ways.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with trigonometry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|