My training would be relevant for:
- Professionals swapping from other programs.
- Architecture or Building Design students needing some support in their assessments or transitioning into the workplace.
- Individuals wanting to refresh skills and increase employablity.
Tutorials take the form of 2hr sessions in training rooms with 1 or 2 students where you bring your laptop, utilize educational software and connect to a large screen where I observe, comment and guide you through either current projects or a small project which I give.
My teaching methodology simulates the office environment and provides comprehensive guidance including skills involved in:
- 3D Modelling of Architectural Projects in ArchiCAD
- Producing Design, Development Application and Building Licence 2D documentation in either AutoCAD or ArchiCAD.
I am an experienced registered Architect qualified with Cert IV in Training and Assessment, lectured part-time in AutoCAD and ArchiCAD at TAFE for 9 years. Currently working in both programs in my practice, I am keen to pass on my knowledge in the programs and drafting practices.
2013 Cert IV in Training and Assessment
1999 Architectural Registration
1994 Bachelor of Architecture
1991 Advanced Diploma in Architectural Drafting
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$50||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||$230||Not available||Not available|
|10 hours||$450||Not available||Not available|