I find out the gaps in student's mathematical skills and find ways to develop them through various activities. I brings parallels in my teaching to show similarities and quite often the differences in mathematical concepts. I bring together resources and plan lessons based on the child's needs and the school's requirements.
I am 2019 Brisbane State High School graduate who received an ATAR 99.00 and the prestigious QCAA Certificate of Academic Commendation. I am going to commence QUT's Bachelor of Engineering (hons.) program along with the Science and Engineering Faculty International Merit Scholarship. I am an academically focused student and tutor with over two years' experience.
- School subjects: English (A-), Maths B (A+), Maths C (A+), Physics (A), Engineering (A+), and Graphics (A-)
- Brisbane State High School Graduate of 2019 (Raw Score ATAR: 98.50)
- QCAA Certificate of Academic Commendation
- QUT SEF International Merit Scholarship
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours); commencing 24th of Feb, 2020
- Tutor for two years
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|