1) Familiarising yourself with core vocabulary and grammar.
2) Learning about and reflecting on language, culture and intercultural communication skills.
3) Studying with audio recordings and videos featuring speakers of French and their lives and environments engaging in a wide variety of speaking and interactive activities.
4) Practising direct translation to support your language learning working independently and in collaboration with others.
5) Reviewing and monitoring your progress using checklists, and reflective questions.
Alongside language-specific skills and knowledge (e.g. grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, writing, listening, speaking, interacting, cultural knowledge), you will develop intercultural communication skills, translation skills, as well as academic, digital and employability skills. You will also learn about working practices in French-speaking countries.
You will develop good communication skills and learn how to analyse, evaluate and present ideas and arguments effectively; and will become adept at relating to other people and being open to different points of view, all of which are highly valued skills in many professional settings.
Special needs teacher ( 2017-2018)
ABC school of early Learning
French Language tutor
Post graduate Students - MAHRM, MCom
D.G.V College, India
Undergraduate & Postgraduate students
Penetgraph Cooperate Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|