I employ a person-centred approach to tutoring; I will adapt the lesson structure and content to whatever works best for the student.
I aim to shape the lessons to the student's needs and method of learning. I identify areas of development and work towards refining them, while always keeping a positive and friendly environment!
I like to get to know my students, and allow for transparency and effective communication - if something isn't working, we try something new.
I hold a Bachelors in Psychology and I am currently studying Criminology at the postgraduate level. I have been a tutor for 5 years, supporting students of all levels in English, Spanish, Math and Psychology.
I also completed the International Baccalaureate receiving a bilingual diploma - I am very familiar with the curriculum and the struggles of an IB student!
I have clinical and academic experience working with individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Behaviour Practitioner for individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Community Support Worker for individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Research Intern (Legal services)
- Research Intern (Clinical services)
- Tutor (Spanish, English, Math, TOK, Psychology)
- Children's Football Assistant Coach
- Childminder (Primary)
special needs - adhd lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with special needs - autism lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about special needs - dyslexia lessons?
Taking special needs - add lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|