I like to keep things casual and fun, while maintaining focus and sparking inspiration. I value this highly as it will keep the student passionate in exploring the magic of music for a lifetime. A typical lesson will start with a short warm up/theory workout and then move onto detailed personalised study of technique and repertoire, but is open to flow to other related content with the student's exploration.
I have been drawn to drums as long as I can remember, turning that passion into a career once graduating from the Australian Institute of Music, Sydney with a Bachelor of Music (Contemporary Performance). Since then I have had the opportunity to progress from shows around Sydney and interstate, to now having extensive national and international experience in both touring and recording.
It is with great pleasure that I get to share my knowledge and love of music with those that I teach, in which I have been lucky enough to do with many students of varying age groups for the past three and a half years. My main objective in teaching is to pass on not only a high understanding of musical concepts and facility on the drums, but also a deep enthusiasm for music to fuel the students' future, being described as 'infectious' by past student's and their families.
- Make-up lessons offered when at least 24 hours notice is given.
- Packages in groups of 5 or 10 lessons, with deals for siblings or referring a friend.
- Lessons outside of 20km radius are available, however this will incur additional travel cost.
- Flexibility in finding a time that suits both my students and I, with the ability for it to vary weekly.
- 2012 graduated HSC music at St John Bosco College.
- 2016 graduated Bachelor of Music (Contemporary Performance) at Australian Institute of Music Sydney.
- Three and a half years teaching experience at School of Rock Sutherland and Menai Music School, acquiring many long term students in a wide range of age groups.
- Performed locally, nationally and internationally with many artists across numerous genres and conditions from professional productions and world class festivals to small bars and clubs.
- Extensive recording experience, including in my own home studio.
drumming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$80||$80|