My teaching methodology in based on topics. And solving lot examples so that you can master in it and Practicing. I teach step by step how to solve examples of maths. And maths is very easy one you get the steps for solving.
I am Engineer. I have completed my Bachelors in Civil Engineering with studying lot of maths. We know on thought , “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” I work based on this thought. I like to deliver as much as knowledge I have.
Rate depend on students level and age.
Rate depend on time and distance of travel.
Cancellation must be do 2 week before.
To become an excellent Civil Engineer taking up Challenging Works in the Industrial structure, Building, Cooling Towers etc., with creative and diversified Projects & to be part of a Constructive & Fast Growing World. Seeking a career in this I am glad to teach students, so that I can deliver my knowledge as like thought, “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” And I also want increase contacts with people so that it will be very helpful for my future career.
Master of Construction Practice (Professional)
Bond University, Gold Coast
2014 – 2018
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
1st class with Distinction
2012 – 2014
Higher Secondary Education
Shamarao Kalmadi Junior College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
1999 – 2011
Secondary School Education
Holy Mother English Medium School, Peth-vadgaon, Maharashtra, Indian.
• Sound knowledge of Mathematics.
• Sound Knowledge of Arithmetic.
• Sound knowledge of Geometry
• Sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
Awards & Recognitions
• Secured 1st prize in National level event “FIELD STAR” in Infratech 2k18 at Ashokrao Mane institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Secured 2nd prize in Concrete Cube Competition in “Concrete fest 2017” held at Sanjay Ghodawat Group Of Institutions on 16th March,2017 organized by ACI-SGI Student Chapter.
• Secured 2nd prize in Model Exhibition in Environmental Awareness Program held at D.Y.Patil college of Engineering and Technology,Kolhapur.
• Participated in conference held by INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS ON 3rd Jan 2017 at Trupati.
Hobbies & Interests: Teaching, Photography, Trekking, Travelling, Reading (Self-help books), Badminton.
Problem Solving Skills
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$23||Not available|
|5 hours||$95||$110||Not available|
|10 hours||$195||$225||Not available|