I am going to use the basic and most difunded Method. As I have attended 3 english schools and the Institue of Languages, I could realize a certain pattern of teaching sequence. Beginning with verb to be, substantives, colors, days of week, months, contable and uncontable and this inicitial vocabulary, going through more complicated verbal tenses, active and passive voice, prahsal verbs and so on...Along with all of these, for me, the most important part is the practise learning, spending a good time speaking and listening, pretty much exercising naturally.
I'am a civil engineer, musician, traveler, animal lover and a my greatest dream is to travel the world and be able to work from anywhere in the world. I have greal english skills as well as a strong writting and grammar skills both in english and in Portuguese. I would like to help and teach people to improve their comprehension and talking habilities.
Civil Engineer / Engineering Analyst / Technican Engineer
• Autocad – Architectural Designs, Electrical, Hydro sanitary projects.
• Project management, quality control methods, management tools applied to administration, MSProject, PDCA, risk management, construction planning and monitoring of physical-financiais schedules.
• Experience as infrastructure and multifamily residential in charge engineering
• TOTVS CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECTS (TOP);
• Basic SAP skills.
• Bachelor: Civil Engineering – UTFPR- TOLEDO (07/2017)
• MBA: Project Management - UNIP (02/2019)
• Interchange: Scholarship (English Skills and Civil and Environmental Engineering) – UNSW – Austrália (18 months).
english speaking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - english lessons?
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|