- Hourly rate $27
- Response Time 24h
1st lesson free!
Can teach Maths A, B and C, physics, chemistry, biology. For any school level and ages.
- Norman Gardens
- at your home
- by webcam
About the lesson
My goal is help the student to excel and find their confidence. Most of the time when a student is struggling with studies, procrastination is 70% of the cause and having no idea where to start or having weak foundational knowledge is the other 30%. However, learning disabilities can also affect learning.
So, I find that motivating the student by setting a personal long term goal and engaging with them to find their most desired future outcome is the best way to help them reach it.
Any one can be a A+ student but that's not necessarily a path to a happy life. because life has no guarantees. Struggling is a big part of learning so best way to deal with it or make it easier is accept it and embrace the challenges.
90% of the time student reaches year 12, either they are clear about their career and life path or completely lost. So, having a simple desire of just doing good school study and being able to enjoy learning, is enough and more sustainable than just achieving a grade.
Learning is a lifelong process so I want to invoke that desire for everyone. Once you enjoy the process, A+ seems meaningless and easy. If every student knew how easy it was, how great would it be.
- Primary School
- Early High School
- Year 10
Early childhood education
Hello, I am Sweny (Swe-ater, ne-ither)
I am 24.
I like photography, painting, movies, and astrophysics.
Recently graduated from CQU with Bachelor of Allied health sciences.
I did Maths B & C, Chemisty and Physics, engineering and IT in school.
I am very good at explaining complex things, and make them simple using metaphors.
My goal is to teach people, the way i learned and help be less stressed and enjoy learning.
- 5h: $125
- 10h: $250