Classical guitar lessons in Lindfield, Sydney, or I can come to you.
- At their place
- at your place
- By webcam
1st lesson free!
I use the Suzuki method for teaching children, but include my own repertoire of music to keep it interesting and fun. For adults, it's more of a guitar for fun approach.
Lessons are usually half an hour.
I have time slots during the day as well as evenings and Sundays.
30 years of guitar tuition experience
Qualified High School music teacher
Taught over 300 students to proficient and professional levels, some of which gained entry to university muisc courses.
Average retention rate of students - 6 to 9 years, catering from age 5 to adults
AMEB exam preparation available
Hi, I studied Guitar with Simon for a year and a half , he was very pleasant and professional, and got me playing like a pro in about a month!
View more recommendations
· A term of nine or ten lessons is paid for in one payment, unless it is the first lesson with Simon. If it is the first lesson, that lesson can be paid for individually. From the second lesson, a whole term will be paid for.
· In a term of ten weeks, at least nine will be paid for, regardless of how many lessons occurred, unless Simon is the cause of cancelled lessons.
· There can only be one cancellation per term that can be a credit for the following term, where notice is given at least the night before the lesson time. This applies for both individual lessons and pair lessons.
· Make up lessons for cancelled lessons, given at least 24 hours notice, will be provided where possible.
· Make up lessons will not be provided for lessons cancelled on the same day, unless Simon cancels the lesson.
· Cancellations made on the same day as the due lesson will be paid for by the student/s.
· Simon Costa will credit to you all lessons that you have paid for that he is unable to attend.
· Individual lesson fee for 2018/2019 is $42 per half hour, $33 for 20 minutes.
· $6 extra for house visits.
My first and foremost goal is to aid my students in healthy vocal production and self expression. I provide support with...
My priority in my lessons are not simply to teach, but more importantly to inspire a love of music that aims to make...
My teaching method is geared towards getting the best out of each individual student irrespective of their level of...
My teaching methodology is based upon finding individual and independent approaches that best suit both the qualities and...
I approach teaching in a very loose and easy-going way, yet with a clear focus in mind. Lessons will be structured around...
My students' age range is from 4 years old to 19 years old. I can use different teaching strategies and curriculum to...
I aim to communicate with the student and/or their parent(s) upfront about their long-term music goals, and work with the...
My teaching method is to let the student dictate the lesson and teach them what they wanna to learn whether that is they new...
Most important factor is to ensure the lessons are always fun and entertaining. I have a very adaptive approach as each...
I currently study Violin at the Conservatorium of MusicI'm skilled at adapting different teaching methods to all students...
Lane Cove North
Each lesson is created specifically with the student in mind. This means that you will be able to learn your favourite...
I approach teaching music in a fun and creative ways. Getting to know individual backgrounds ad interests. Willing to...
I'm a huge proponent of delimiting the playing potential of others. I can use my basic understanding of certain scales and...
Hi! My name is Emma and I am a fun, enthusiastic, and passionate music teacher. I have been operating my own music school,...
From never having played a guitar to freshening up Your skills before a big gig, I'm Your Man! I have extensive knowledge in...
Step by step progression. Guitar tab, notes, graphics, audio/video practice lessons.
I teach very hands on, preferring to teach through songs student's choose. I also believe that teaching guitar...
During our first lesson I find what my student wishes to fulfill in their music journey. Focusing and tailoring our lessons...
In my class, I will teach you some music theory, chords, chord progressions, exercise and techniques that I will use often....
Begin lessons with the very basic fundamentals, ranging from definitions of musical concepts such as chords, scales, time...
Describe the problem encountered on this listing