My teaching method was child centred ie, give more priority to the student. what he/she wants , that I will give. I will conduct my class room with interactive teaching method. My approach on the topic was problem solving.
I am Dr. Beena V L, . I have more than 5 years of experience in the field of Biology Teaching. I have PhD in Botany. I had Completed my graduation and post graduation in Botany and Education
• 2 year teaching experience as faculty of science in Fairmount Academy, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Bsc in Botany (1999-2002)from Christian college Kattakada affiliated to Kerala university scored 70% marks with 1st class.
Msc in Botany (2004-2006) from Christian college Kattakada affiliated to Kerala university scored 68% with 1st class.
B.Ed in Natural science (2003) from CSI college of Teacher Training College, Cheruvarakkonam affiliated to Kerala University with 65%.
M.Ed in Vocational and Educational Guidance and Counseling (2010-2011) from Department of Education, Kerala University scored 71% with 1st class.
Ph.D in Botany. 2017 (Topic :Genetic Diversity Analysis in the genus Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae))
Prof. M S Chinnaveeraiah award by the Society of Cytologist and Geneticists, India
• V L Beena and S S Beevy. (2015). Genetic Diversity in two species of Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae) by Karyotype and Protein Profiling. The Nucleus 58(2):101-106.
• V L Beena and S S Beevy. (2016). Phenological and Pomological Characterization and Elite Germplasm Screening in Species of Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae) from Kerala. International Journal of current Research 8(5), 30191-3019.
• V L Beena and S S Beevy. (2016). Systematic Significance of foliar Characters in the delimitation of Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae) at the Lower Taxonomic Levels. International Journal of current Research.
• V L Beena, Subhash C P and Brijith Lal (2016). Studies on antidiabetic activity of Aegle marmelos (L.)corr. Serr. In normal and Alloxan induced rats. Asian Journal of Science and Technology 7(11),3880-3885.
• Presented a paper in “Recent Trends In Life Science 2002”, an International Seminar.
• Presented a paper in “RTMB 2006”, a national level event on paper presentation on the topic “Antidiabetic properties of Aegle marmelous”.
• Presented a paper in “Kerala State Biodiversity congress 2012”, national level event on paper presentation on the topic “Morphological and Anatomical Diversity of the Genus Passiflora L.(Passifloraceae).
• Presented a paper in “Botanica 2012”, an International level event on paper presentation on the topic “Floral Diversity of the Genus Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae).
• Participated a paper an International workshop on “Organizational Pedagogies for Adolescent Developmental Needs” 2010.
• Presented a paper an International Cyber Awareness Campaign 2010.
• Presented a paper an Orientation Program for Teacher Educators On Research Methodology In ICT 2010.
• Participated an International Workshop on Molecular Markers and Genome Analysis in Plants in 2013.
• Participated a Refresher course on plant Taxonomy in 2013.
• Presented a paper in XVIth All India Conference on Cytology and Genetics and presented a paper on Genetic diversity in two species of Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae by karyotype and protein profiling in 2012.
• Presented a paper in National Symposium on Underutilized and wild edible plants of india-“Future crops and presented a paper on Pomological and nutritional characterization of some wild edible passion fruit (Passiflora L. Passifloraceae) in 2014.
• Presented a paper in 2nd National biodiversity conference on the topic Documentation of morphological diversity, distribution and utility potential of the species of Passiflora L. (Passifloraceae), 2015.
• Presented a paper in National multi-disciplinary Annual Research Conference (MARC) on the topic Morphological, Cytological and molecular diversity in Passiflora edulis L (Passifloraceae), 2015.
• Presented a paper on Morphological and Molecular Variability in Two Species of the Genus Passiflora (Passifloraceae) at Sree Narayana College Chempazhanthy Botanica 2015 held from 12-13 February 2016.
• Lifetime member in ASPT (American Society of Plant Taxonomy)
• Member in ISCG (Indian Society of Cytology and Genetics)
• Member in IAAT (Indian Association of Angiosperm Taxonomy)
Perfect! A kind and patient tutor, Dr Beena was very helpful in explaining a research article and answering my assignment questions.
discover, develop and apply
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about zoology lessons?
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|