I can change my teaching method according to students' wish. For example, if a student wishes to improve his practical oral skills, I will be focusing on speaking. I can use supporting materials and dictation. If a student is in the beginners level, I can start from Hiragana (Alphabet)
Overall it can be divided as
Grammar and Vocabulary
I am 19 years old university student. I was born and grown up in Japan so it was my first language. Since I am Sri Lankan, I am able to speak other languages as well. I used to work as an assistant English teacher for 1 year. I am flexible and love to teach students.
Minamidai Elementary High School – Yokohama, Japan
• Studied range of subjects in Japanese
Musaeus High school- Colombo, Sri Lanka
• Obtained A+ for all subjects (9 subjects total) in G.C.E. O level examination- 2017
Index number - (concealed information)
• Achieved above 75 out of 100 for all subjects in term end tests (year 10 and year 11)
• Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N3 examination- passed
• Japanese reading contest- 1st place
• Japanese Calligraphy test- 1st place
• Japanese Language proficiency test (senior)- 3rd place
• Japanese day competition 2017- 2nd place
• Member of High School Eastern Band
Marryatville high school- Adelaide, SA
• Achieved higher grades ( ATAR of 92.6)
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - japanese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - japanese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|