My teaching methodology is simple and to the point,
1. Understanding the Key areas of focus for the student
2. Building a comprehensive lesson plan covering all teaching requirements and/or assignment completion requirements
3. I teach by writing code, conducting "Code along with sessions"
4. All my lessons have a dedicated Powerpoint/Keynote Presentation to enable the student to grasp the lesson content effectively.
5. All my lessons are paced according to the student for a comfortable learning experience
I am an Information Technology Engineer with 9 years of cumulative experience in programming. Furthermore, I have completed several projects in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning that include Exploratory Data Analysis and Visualizations, Predictive Modelling using Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN Algorithm, Random Forest Model, Support Vector Machine(SVM) Model, Naive Bayes Classifiers(Gaussian, Bernoulli and Multinomial), Deep Neural Networks(DNNs), Convolutional Neural Networks(CNNs) as well as Time Series Analysis and Predictive Modelling.
Check out my Github Repository: (concealed information)
Kaggle.com Projects: (concealed information)
1. Nine(9) Years of cumulative experience in Software Development(Android Development, Web Development, React Native and MEAN Stack) as well as AI/ML and Data Science using Python and it's latest libraries.
2. I have complete several projects in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science. My projects can be found on:
(i)My Github Repository: (concealed information)
(ii)Kaggle.com Projects: (concealed information)
3. I am a student of Masters in Data Science at Monash University, Australia(Clayton Campus)
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|