He has a wide range of computer skills which his main focus is developing environmentally-conscious design solutions with the least energy consumption, especially in facade scale to improve human comfort.
Since 2016, he is a member of a web-based platform named as ‘Upgreengrade’ to teach and practice new graduates across Iran, in which he held many online workshops and tutorials in energy and daylight simulations, along his professional experiences.
Amir has practiced architecture since 2007 and received his Bachelor of Science in Architetural Engineering in 2011. Then, continued his master studies in Europe in one of the most well-known universities, Politecnico di Milano, Italy.
He has more than 7 years of experience in interior design, facade construction details and supervision
in residential projects. Since graduataing from Politecnico di Milano University, he has wasted no time in securing strong experience towards delivering sustainable design solutions and has extended his architectural experience to a diverse range of sectors, where he gained significant and broad-ranging experience in an ESD consulting role, including energy modeling, thermal and visual comfort, daylighting and artificial lightings, and solar PV analysis.
Students must hold at least bachelor degree
• 7 years experience in different architectural designing layouts including 3D visualizations and renderings, construction drawings and details, environmental and bio-climatic design, form-finding optimization, energy modeling and simulations, daylighting control and adaptive facades, energy management systems,
• Involved in different ESD projects such as National Oil CO. Office, Istanbul Residential Tower, Fardis Residential Tower,
• A holder of a granted Patent application in United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO),
• A holder of postgraduate scholarship for Master studies with GPA 108 (out of 110),
• A holder of High Degree Research (HDR) for PhD studies from Deakin University,
• Researcher in developing and controlling adaptive facades with respect to indoor visual and thermal environment
• EnergyPlus, Grasshopper Plugins (Ladybug, Honeybee & DIVA), Therm, DesignBuilder, Genetic Algorithm (GA), Multi-Objective Optimizations (MOO), Dialux EVO
• Autocad, Revit Architecture, 3Ds Max & Vray, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, Lumion
• Microsoft Office Package, Freehand Sketching, Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effect
• Real-time rendering and animation
• Climatic mass optimization (Form-finding)
• Energy modeling and simulation
• (Day)Lighting simulation and optimization
• Delivering construction details of facades
• Therm modeling of glazing systems and facades' details
• Algorithmic modeling and parametric simulations
• Simulation-based controlling of energy and lighting systems
• Simulation-based control strategies of shading systems
• Performance prediction of complex adaptive facades
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|