Being a student myself, I know the struggles that a student faces when approaching exam time or even submitting assignments. The main problem is that concepts are often not clear, and that is my main approach, to teach in a way that makes the student clever enough to tackle the complexities of the questions they will face in the exams.
I am a second year commerce student, I have completed both Cambridge Ordinary and Advanced levels, obtaining straight As and A*s. I am expected to complete my degree by the end of 2021. My hobbies are playing chess, netball, and soccer.
IF A STUDENT HAS NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT, THE COST MAY GO HIGHER. TRAVEL DISTANCE IS ALSO A FACTOR.
06/2019 – Current Freelance work
• Create professional animated explainer videos.
• Write scripts and create story boards for clients.
• Work remotely with clients from all over the world.
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction with 5-star ratings.
• Promoted to level one by completing 50 orders with 5-star ratings and delivering each order on time.
06/2018 – 02/2019 Sales Assistant (Part time)
Amir Rice Trading Company, Karachi, Pakistan
• Calculate and negotiate prices to clients from all over the world.
• Fluent communication with all customers.
• Attended Gul Food exhibition 2018 in Dubai, UAE.
• Occasionally visit factory and manage production.
• Received “Best Customer Centricity Award” in 2018.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|