* Motivate and encourage students to participate in improving and learning sewing skills.
* Wide knowledge of garment construction
* Lessons are tailored to each students needs and areas to work on/ learn.
* Experienced in helping students prepare for an assignment, i.e mood boards, fashion illustration, trade
sketches, patterns and sewing toiles, for fashion ranges
* Can teach students a specific technique in pattern making and sewing that the student wishes to learn.
* Provide students with resources to learn such as pattern blocks, illustration books, calico, overlocker,
sewing tools and magazines, paints and templates for sketches.
I was a finalist in WA Design Awards for the category of Evening Wear. I completed my Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Construction and then went on to; style editorial shoots, work as a fashion buyer for a popular boutique and, travel to Rosemount. Fashion Week in Sydney.
I've taught Curtain and MLC students how to; construct a garment from fashion illustration, pattern making, fabric cutting and sewing, to final completion. The standard of sewing I teach is to, an in store item of clothing!
Discounted rates for those wishing to receive 10 lessons over 12 weeks
fashion design lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with sewing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about sewing machinery lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|