I am a postgrad Marketing student at UWA with an experience of 10 months. I believe in a blend of inquiry-based learning and Kinesthetic learning method for students. However, I would be delighted to offer personalized learning. Further, I'll base my delivery mode to online by truly leveraging the 'Digital' aspect of Digital Marketing.
Being a postgrad Marketing student at UWA, I have been practising digital marketing (Social Media Marketing and Business Development) for ten months now. I can efficiently teach this subject even remotely via conference call. Moreover, through my volunteering teaching experience, I have been known as an easy and approachable tutor.
The Spiers Centre
(Social Media Marketing Intern)
Progressive Energy Strategies (PES UWA)
(Marketing and Business Development Intern)
Cognixia - A Collabera learning solutions company
(Digital Marketing Intern)
• Involved in social media marketing strategy creation and implementation for PES UWA, Aeozo, Cognixia and The Spiers Centre
• Contributed to ideation for setting up a quiz night event via Kahoot for PES UWA
• Developed content for Aeozo’s website and social media pages
• Contributed to blogs on the website and social media pages
• Conducted client meetings as a part of business development for Aeozo
• Contributed to lead generation and conversion of potential clients for Aeozo
• Developed content for Cognixia's website and social media pages
• Provided administrative support for a variety of tasks using Microsoft Office software, in particular, PowerPoint, Excel and Word for Cognixia
• Involved in development of web page layout for Cognixia
management lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with marketing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about digital marketing lessons?
Taking business administration lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|