I am a university student studying a Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours) at The University of Queensland. I graduated from a selective school, Queensland Academy for Health Sciences (QAHS) completing the International Baccalaureate Diploma during which I achieved a maximum grade 7 out of 7 for Mandarin, Business and management, Biology, English and Chemistry. I also achieved 100% in my externally marked Mandarin final exams. At QAHS, I was on the Honours Board every semester and received a Gold Academic Award each year. In addition, I was also the recipient of the Caltex all rounder award.
I have three years experience tutoring students from QAHS (Years 10-12) as well as primary school aged students (Year 1-6). Throughout the 3 years, I have done paid as well as voluntary tutoring.
Throughout my three experience as a tutor, I have developed a paternalistic approach of tutoring, aiming to sharpen the strengths and strengthen the weaknesses of students.
The University of Queensland 2018
Bachelor Advanced Finance and Economics (Honors)
Queensland Academy for Health Sciences (QAHS) Year 10 to 12 2015-2017
International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- QAHS Student Executive president and House Captain (2017)
- Honors Board and Gold Academic Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Exceptional Achievement Award (2016)
- Certificate III in Active Volunteering
Volunteer and Extra-Curricular Experiences
Australian Business Week (ABW) Host 2017
• Invited to host the 2017 ABW Awards Night following the success at 2016 ABW. The position involved addressing key sponsors of the event, inspiring 2017 ABW participants by speaking about prior experiences and presenting awards to winning teams, resulting in tremendous confidence and event management skills
QAHS Homeless Connect President 2017
• Led a team of 60 students to collect and distribute more than $1500 worth of food and personal care packs to the local homeless community, developing tremendous leadership and compassion attributes
Australian Business Week (ABW) CEO 2016
• Led a team of 11 people within the span of a week as CEO to create, promote and present a product to external and internal judges. All aspects of a business were explored and addressed
• Awarded the Griffith Health Grand Champion Team Award and Company Written Report Award
Ashmore PCYC Homework Club Mentor 2015- 2017
• Assisted primary school aged children with homework, resulting in great development of patience and care as well as flexibility in addressing different age groups
Red Cross Ambassador Ambassador 2015- 2016
• Developed marketing and interpersonal skills in response to the responsibility of recruiting blood donors
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|