I teach the students the basic first which is the baseline of each and every topic. When the kid nows the basics then I teach them the next level of the subject. I implement practical examples for the students to understand much better of the topics. I base my teaching on practice examples, improvements and then leveling up class.
I am an Electronics engineer student who has graduated last year. My native country is Inida and have been here in Australia for past 2 years. I have tutored kids with Maths lessons and have also supported few friends with the computer skills too
- Currently pursuing PhD at the moment
- Graduated from Masters of Electronics Engineering from La Trobe University, Australia.
- Achieved high distinction in my studies in La Trobe University and is part of the volunteer programs in La Trobe University.
- I pursued by Bachelor of technology in Electronics and communication in MG University, India.
- Received awards for the best customer service and also had a chance to be in the square the ledger supported by the women's trust Victoria.
- I have got experiences in various fields which includes tutoring, Admission officer, Student ambassador, Software Engineer etc.
- I have tutored few students in Maths subjects and also Basic computer skills and also programming languages.
I have got 2 years of tutoring experiences and also gained experience in mentoring too.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking logic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$18|