I prefer taking a slow meticulous approach when it comes to teaching. I will happily repeat myself as many times required if the student doesn't understand. I also try to make the teaching as fun as possible, often using visual aids and examples to make it easier for the student to understand which subsequently makes it easier to remember.
▪ Axis Education – Teacher (March 2011 – June 2016)
o Teaching O levels and A levels
o Preparing exam schedule
o Typing and printing question papers
o Coordinating independent markers of answer scripts and invigilators.
o Communicating with others and being able to understand their problems and helping them to overcome it.
o Complying with strict guidelines of safeguarding question papers
o Providing assistance to invigilators and markers with their queries
Apart from this I pride in my teaching abilities. I have taught in coaching centers as well as home tutored students, and I have made sure that I get the best out of the student, that s/he can do.
I have taught students with disabilities as well as students suffering from addictions, so I have experience teaching in various kinds of situations
Highly motivated to utilize my graduate engineering skills, experience and my passion for engineering to help assist anyway I can the various technological sectors available both publicly as well as privately. I have a strong interest in electronics and would value the opportunity to expand my knowledge within the Queensland Electrical sector.
Master of Electronic and Computer Engineering Griffith University 2017-Present
o Major: Electronic
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering BRAC (Bangladesh) 2011-2016
o Major: Electronic
A level Maple Leaf International School (Bangladesh) 2008-2011
O level Maple Leaf International School (Bangladesh) 2008
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Strong oral communication skills: Successfully participated in tutorial discussions and in-group assignments at University, using PowerPoint and verbal presentations to class.
• Highly developed analytical and research skills: Achieved through University; critically analyzing and appraising journal articles for assignments, enabling best evidence based practice.
• Strong teamwork and Leadership skills: Gained through working with team members on University assignments and through my role as the group leader for multiple projects during that time period. As well as learning the various team working methods and how to use them for maximum output as well as satisfaction.
• Understanding and practice on how to write a professional research paper: Gained by doing on research methods as well as writing research papers during that course.
▪ RS Computers – General Associate (January 2010 – February 2011)
Responsibilities: Assembling, installing and troubleshooting computers and its applications.
o Attending to customer queries over the phone or in person
o Understanding customer necessity and explaining relevant options
o Intermediate knowledge on computer hardware and software
“Development of Electronic Voting Machine with the Inclusion of Near Field Communication ID Cards and Biometric Fingerprint Identifier”, IEEE Sponsored 17th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT Dec. 2014).
– Reading: 8, Writing: 7, Listening: 7.5, Speaking: 7.5 Overall 7.5 out of 9
No holidays planned in 2017 or 2018
Referees can be provided on request.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|