- Visualized learning: bringing learning to life with visual and practical learning.
- Cooperative learning: allowing children of mixed experiences to collaborate and learn together
- Inquiry-based instruction: allowing children to think for themselves and become more independent learners through inspiring questions.
- Differentiation: teaching each child uniquely to their abilities and knowledge, no 2 students are the same.
- Technology: incorporating technology to allow children to grow and evolve with the current world we live in.
I am a student studying a Bachelor of Arts (pathway to teaching) at the Western Sydney University. I am extremely passionate about providing help and support for all children. I believe teachers help to form and shape children in what they are taught and how it is taught to them. I am kind, patient and will spend as long as it takes to ensure a child is confident in the topic being taught. I have completed many online teaching units on IN learning.
english speaking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with written comprehension - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - english lessons?
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$15||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||$10||$180|