I teach from the basics so that each and every student of mine understands the concept. I plan the syllabus properly and follow that. My classes will be very interactive and I make sure that every student participates in the class.
I am a masters student doing masters of computing at ANU. My mother owns a tuition centre in India and I have been tutoring to school students for the past 9 years. I love teaching. I am passionate about maths that I mainly focus on teaching that in my mother's tuition centre.
Priyanka Jambulingam Amuthalakshmi
36A Waratah Street • O’Connor ACT 2602, Canberra
(04) 5051-8831 • (concealed information)
Australian National University, Canberra
Masters of Computing (specializing in Artificial Intelligence) February 2018–present
Sri Sairam Engineering College, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, May 2013 – May 2017
Tata Consultancy Services, India
Assistant System Analyst, June 2017 – January 2018
• Monitored Windows and Linux servers for Olympus Europa and ensured that the SLA is met.
• Analysed the system and application events to provide resolutions
• Coordinated/escalated to the onsite team when needed to resolve any pending issues.
Tutoring for the last 9 years to school students.
• Languages – Java, C++
• Attended a course on Cisco Certified Network Associate
o Exposure to switching, routing, protocols
o Worked with Cisco Network Packet Tracer CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate) to configure and understand networks
• Participated in the in-plant training programs
o Familiarisation training in communication, Navigational, Surveillance and Automation facilities at Airport Authority of India.
o Industrial training on long-distance communication, network concepts, IP Addressing, wireless communication and Cisco router configuration in Southern telecom region BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited).
• Took training at Kaizen Robotics Program
o Build Robots and demonstrated successfully as part of the course
o Built line follower, obstacle avoider, tabletop, analogue to digital conversion-based robots
Presented a research paper (Automated Ironing Machine) in a National conference organized by Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Kerala
Volunteer at an orphanage (Dheenabhandh Ashramam): September 2012 – May 2017
• Helped fundraise money to provide educational supplies for children in rural areas.
• Spent time teaching children about different career opportunities available to them.
NSS (National Service Scheme) Student: May 2014 – May 2017
• Participated in a self-awareness campaign about cancer and HIV-AIDS in rural areas.
• Organized free medical camps and blood donation camps
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||$27|
|5 hours||Not available||$77||$135|
|10 hours||Not available||$125||$270|