I always start my sessions by brainstorming and asking engaging questions relevant to the topic I am going to teach so that students are involved in automatic learning process.
I believe in interactive sessions so students can relate their background knowledge to what I am teaching. I strongly believe this helps their understanding way more.
I completed my PhD in Neuroscience at the University of Melbourne. I did biology for my undergrad and masters. I have been teaching since 1998. I have always received very positive feedbacks from my supervisors, students and their parents on how unique my methods have been.
• Science/English Tutor in Hendersons Educational Services (started in January 2021-present)
• Science/English Tutor in North Shore Tutoring College (started in June 2020-present)
• Mentor in Gene Technology Access Center (started in February 2019-present)
• English teacher in Kish Institution of Science and Technology, Jahad organization of Tehran University (2009-2014)
• A member of the executive committee in the first exhibition of scientific achievements of students in the University of Tehran (2010)
• English translator and English texts editor (2001-2015)
• Biology tutor for school-aged children (1997-2001)
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$230||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$450||$500|