In the water for 30 min - 1 hour lessons.
The lesson type will depend on the specific needs and type of learner that is involved.
Lessons will be designed to suit each candidate involved as well as the chosen venue.
I aim to improve each candidate's ability to swim efficiently in the water, as well as upskill their life saving knowledge.
I am a qualified and current lifeguard with background experience in Learn to Swim teaching to children and adults of all ages. I have a passion for safety around the water and would love to pass on my knowledge to private groups or individuals who would like to know how to swim or improve their current skills.
The rate will not include pool entry fee, you are required to choose a comfortable venue and pay your own entry fee.
I am a motivated, reliable and dependable team-player who pays close attention to detail and has the ability to work under minimal direction. I have excellent planning and organizational skills and experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds and differing ages.
• Diploma in Business Management
• Working with Children card
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Certificate III in Sport and Recreation and Fitness
• Certificate II in Security (Public Guarding)
• 2nd Dan Black Belt and Instructor of Taekwondo
• Canadian Ski Patrol Officer and Aqua Aerobics Instructor
• First Aid, Lifeguard, Defibrillator and Resuscitation qualifications
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Able to manage multiple tasks and staff simultaneously. Highly trustworthy, discreet and ethical. Able to prioritize individual workloads according to deadlines. Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
Surf Life Saving Tasmania: Lifesaving Course Trainer and Lifeguard
October 2017 – Current:
• Responsible for the training and delivery of Lifesaving courses in Tasmania, while also assisting in business growth and the development and supervision of other workers in the company.
• Over 20 years of experience working as a patrolling lifeguard in Australia and Canada
• Throughout my time in the Australian and Canadian Lifesaving industry I have gained advanced knowledge in the most current and up-to-date Lifesaving and Swimming skills.
EDUCATION – Australia
2009 – 2019: Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
2014 – 2015: Diploma of Business Management
2005: Duke of Edinburgh – Gold Award
2001: Dux of Sport & Rec. class of 2001
1996 – 2001: Elizabeth College: Grade 12 Tasmanian Certificate of Education
1996 – 1999: Ogilvie High School: Grade 10 High School Certificate
Perfect! Ondine is a true professional. She works well with my daughter who can ben challenging and I feel really confident in the steady progress and improvement from each lesson.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|