As a teacher, I have a strong desire to educate young minds. I strive to meet students' individual needs and differentiate where possible. I take great pride in being able to quickly build rapport with students of all ages and abilities. I have experience teaching Prep to VCE. My specialist area is Psychology, however, I also have experience teaching French and the Visual Arts.
I am a past International Baccalaureate student of Kardinia International College, Geelong. Since graduating in 2010, I have travelled extensively, living and working in France, China and Mauritius. I gained a Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences (Psychology & Disability) in 2015 and a Master of Teaching P-12 in 2017.
I have studied and worked in French speaking countries and have relief teaching experience for French in years 7- 10. I would welcome the opportunity to share my enthusiasm and appreciation of the French language, Psychology, English and generalist education subjects in Primary school.
August 2018 - present
French Language Assistant
• Developing student fluency in oral language with Year 10 students. • Collaborating with French language teachers.
• Teaching with small groups and individuals.
January 2018- Present
Casual Relief teaching
• Dynamic lessons integrating speaking, listening, reading and writing activities with students from Year 6- Year 10 in French.
• Engaged students in authentic French experiences by incorporating the use of songs, films and games and literature.
• Maintained records of student progress on Language Perfect.
• Administered and marked summative assessments in Year 7 French.
• Provided student feedback on formative and summative French assessments.
• Competent using Compass.
• Confident teaching students in Primary and Secondary school across
July- September 2017
Casual Relief Teaching
• Delivered and adapted the provided curriculum material in diverse classrooms (General Education, Physical Education and Visual Art).
• Differentiated student learning with the support of classroom integration aides for at-risk students and students with disabilities.
• Introduced students to a variety of educational games to assist understanding while engaging students in a fun learning environment.
• Integrated technology into learning with Interactive Whiteboards, iPads, and computers.
• Provided care for all students in the classroom in a way that reflected the school's Walker Learning Approach and behaviour guidance policies.
• Liaised with the assistant principal concerning the wellbeing of individual students as required.
• Undertook yard duty and other supervision duties.
• Maintained rolls and other administration duties as required.
Literacy Intervention Support
• Assisted with the planning and implementation of the school's literacy intervention program in the Early Years.
• Collected and analysed data using The Sutherland Phonological Awareness Test -Revised (SPAT-R) and shared findings with all staff.
• Taught targeted literacy intervention to small groups of students three times per week.
• Combined explicit phonological instruction with interactive writing, literacy
• Actively participated in team planning when creating Statements of Intent and learning objectives.
• Applied school approved Literacy strategies including THRASS.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|