My preferred Teaching method is Face to Face. I am also very well-versed to interact on-line with students. am a very well organised and well-structured individual. I have undertaken lots of academic and tertiary studies and I can easily understand the requirements of students and adapt my approach to suit the individual need of each and every student within my area of expertise.
I have been working in the Finance Industry for the more than 30 years. I am currently a Finance & Mortgage Broker, operating as a Self-Employed in Perth Western Australia. I have been in the Mortgage industry for more than 5 years now. Prior to migrating to Australia more than 10 years ago, I was living in the Republic of Mauritius where I was working in the Finance and Banking Industry. I was also a part time lecturer in Finance and Risk Management at Universities and Educational Centres. I have been offering private tuitions in Accounting & Finance to High School and ACCA students.
Just before migrating to Perth, I was the Head of Audit and Risk for more than 7 years in a Semi-Governmental finance Organisation (Republic of Mauritius). I have been a Fellow of the Certified Chartered Certified Accountants (UK) for more than 15 years and I also hold a Master’s Degree in Finance.
In July 2016 I studied for an Australian Course leading to the Diploma in Financial Planning. Over the years I have acquired on-the job experience in a wide variety of areas related to Accounting, Finance, risk Management, compliance and auditing. I have a 24 year old daughter whom I have guided all the way through from Primary school up to High school. She completed her Bachelor’s degree in Finance when she was only 20 years of age. She is now a Chartered Accountant (Australia).
I believe that my life long work exposure will be valuable asset to students with whom I will be engaging and interacting during my teaching sessions.
My rate will depend on the student level and ability to grasp lessons.
My qualifications are as follows:
• Holder of ‘The Association of Certified Chartered Accountants-UK’ and a ‘Master’s Degree in Finance-University of Mauritius’ qualifications.
• Also hold the following Diplomas: (i) Diploma in Finance & Mortgage Broking Management-Kaplan Education Australia and (ii) Diploma in Financial Planning-Monarch Institute Australia.
My achievements & professional experiences are as follows:
• I have acquired quite extensive overseas lecturing and tutoring experience in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Auditing and Risk Management.
• Ability to interact with people of diverse background and nationalities.
• Excellent presentation skill in the areas of Finance through seminars and workshops.
• Ability to confidently lecture/tutor students enrolled for Accounting & Finance at the ‘Certificate’ and ‘Diploma’ levels.
My Employment History are as follows:
Independent Self-Employed Finance Broker & Financial Planning Referrer +Para-Planner
Start Date : 1st December 2016
End Date : To Date
Priderock Finance-Osborne Park Perth
Start Date : November 2015
End Date : November 2016
Position : Finance Broker
Advantage Mortgages Australia-Willeton Perth
Start Date : 15th June 2015
End Date : November 2015
Position : Finance Broker (Head Group: FAST)
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific, 46 Ord Street West Perth
Start Date : 14th November 2011
End Date : To 15 June 2015
Position : Community Marketing Supervisor & Trainer to new recruits
Internal Auditor & Part time Lecturer/Tutor
Start Date : April 2003
End Date : May 2011
Part time Lecturer/Tutor-Finance, Accounting and risk Management-Mauritius:
• Providing students with academic support during assigned hours, developing academic materials and lessons relevant to coursework.
• Lecturing Financial Management at a Degree and master’s level.
• Lecturing Business Accounting at the Certificate level.
• Preparation of written materials and handouts for class use.
• Setting of assignments and sample exams questions and conducting tutorials.
• Supervising of students’ projects and dissertations.
Development Bank of Mauritius Ltd-Mauritius
Start Date : 17th February 1986
End Date : To 24th April 2003
Position : Senior Development Officer
English - Written and Spoken, French - Written and Spoken
• Residency status : Australian Citizen.
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with finance lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about marketing lessons?
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||Not available|