In my lessons, I tend to go over the topic with student first, not straight into exercise-and-answers. I believe the review is necessary in several ways. It helps smooth the important concepts, gives us a chance link the current topic with previous learnt concepts, and also leads us to pain points we should focus on. My aim of teaching is helping you understand the concept in an easy way, not just getting familiar with questions and answers.
I am a finance and accounting graduate with a masters degree. I have a Bachelor of Commerce and a Masters of Applied Finance. Senses in Maths and Statistics is a strong area in my mind set. You will find my way of understanding a concept straight forward and easy to follow. I have mentored three people privately in the past year.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Masters of Applied Finance
- Strong areas: Maths, Statistics, Econometric
- Been in finance industry for 3 years during masters degree
- Been a bookkeeper for 3 years during bachelor's degree
- Had mentored 3 students in the past year.
statistics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with information technology (school subject) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about algorithms lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|