I base my lessons on whatever you are currently studying in high-school and/or university. Whether it is Kanji or grammar patterns, I am very confident in teaching you the correct and proper way in Japanese.
My style of teaching usually consists of individual teaching or within a small group in a quiet and intimate manner so that I may focus on delivering the most effective and efficient teaching.
This is formally my first time tutoring Japanese, however I have been tutoring my juniors back in my high-school days for as long as I can remember. These juniors of mine have obtained grades of B+ and higher in SACE standards. I also have plenty of experience conversing with Japanese people, as well as the vocabulary to back it up.
Under my guidance, I will see to it to have your potential in Japanese fulfilled and to even greater levels.
よろしくおねがいします！I look forward to working with you!
- Completed SACE Japanese Continuers with 19.2 (A+)
- Currently studying in Japanese 2B in Adelaide University as a First year.
- Experience in conversational practice between Japanese people, formal and informal speech.
- Years of experience in Japanese culture from a young age.
- Confidence in both writing and speaking ability
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - japanese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - japanese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$22|