My passion for teaching others is enormous as I believe dancing touches the souls of people and I take on responsibility with a great professionalism as well creating a fun, light-hearted and engaging atmosphere. I love bringing joy and happiness through teaching and I look forward to establishing a great amount of a happy client base and a long-term career.
I started Latin American and Ballroom Dancing at the very young age of 5 years old. It quickly became the passion of my life. I have two years of work experience in performing and choreographing dance as a Dance Instructor in Bulgaria and teaching people how to dance. Training on a daily basis and participating in national and international competitions has not only thought me the values of self-discipline and commitment but also helped me realize that motivation and hard work are abilities that will help me achieve my ambitions. I represented my country in numerous international competitions across Europe and Asia.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
January, 2016 – September, 2017
• Gave dance lessons to children and adults three times a week
• Dealt with financial matters and administrative issues
• Personal approach towards my students
• Organized a small dance competition with awards and fun games
• Parents high satisfaction lead to more private lessons and promotion
• Contributed suggestions and new creative ideas to the club manager
• As a sociable and dynamic person I believe I possess valuable communication skills
Planning and Organizing
• My past experience as a dance teacher and currently being an international business student taught me how to plan and organize my schedule effectively.
• Demonstrated teamwork as a member of numerous group projects in both university and dance industry
Language Skills – English (fluent), Bulgarian (native), Macedonian (fluent), Serbian (good), German (beginner)
2018 – current
Bachelor of Business (Management)
La Trobe University, Bundoora
(Anticipated completion date: Nov 2020)
2012 - 2017
English Language High School
• Grades of credit and above obtained in all subjects to date
• Won Excellence Scholarship for La Trobe University
• Participated in various volunteering dance events
• Took part in multiple high school workshops
INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
• Latin and Ballroom dancing, swimming, running
• theatre, travelling, literature, astrology
• web design, artistic makeup, creative writing
• meeting new people, creating new connections, advertising
I know Plamena as a colleague and as a friend for more than 5 years and I can definately say that she is born to dance. She has more than 10 years of professional dancing experience and has won many worldwide competitions. I have been with her to many of them and I can say that she is always the most passionate girl in the room, whether it comes to a competition or just workout in the dance room. She never gives up and stands by her actions, really confident and responsible person. She would dance even if she has 39 degrees of high temperature! I know that she is a great teacher, because she has an experience teaching little kids, who are the hardest to controll, and she is really communicative and ready to help the others while smiling and giving all her energy.
I have worked with Plamena for 3 years - she is extremely motivated and passionate, especially when it comes to dancing. She is energetic and always ready to help anyone. She is also communicative and helpful and a great teacher!
As a dancer, Plamena has great technique (no wonder she's won several international competitions!). She is extremely hardworking and won't give up until she's met your expectations and you've reached your goal, but makes learning fun at the same time. What most impressed me is that she has an excelent approach to her clients! Overall you get great value and i would definitely recommend her as a tutor. :)
latin ballroom dance lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with samba lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about tango lessons?
Taking rumba lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$170||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$340||Not available|