It all depends on my students' wishes, needs and expectations!
I usually introduce grammar notions and vocabulary fields through different themes of conversation and even activities. Many materials can be used: music, movies, books, theater and poetry.
For the beginners, each lesson will focus on a particular theme so they can quicky learn some basic sentences structures and vocabulary, as well as discovering more French culture, literature, movie scene and music.
For the most advanced levels, the lesson will consist more in a conversation centred around the student's interests and which explores more topics.
Hi! My name is Laura, I'm from Paris and study in Sciences Po (Institute of Political Science)g.
I am passionate about my language and loves to share it through fun conversations, books, movies and even... French cuisine!
I have experience in teaching adults and teenagers English lessons - notably conversation classes.
- French Baccalaureate with Honours, with a British international option in Literature and History
- Bachelor of Politics and Government, Sciences Po Paris
- Tutor for middle-school students during my high-school years (2015-2017)
- Tutor for les Cordées de la Réussite, a French state-run programme targeting socially disadvantaged middle-school pupils who are following a path of excellence towards high-school. (2017-2019)
- English conversation classes (2018-2019)
- assistant in a Bookshop (Librairie Lettres et Merveilles, Pontoise, 2013-2014)
- environmental volunteering
- Internship in a legal NGO targeting environment law (Notre Affaire à Tous)
- Year-long internship in Velours Production, an organiser of Arts Festivals and an NGO offering cultural programmes to people lacking access to cultural content.
Laura is a superb French teacher, motivated, pedagogue and patient.
When I came to study in France, she helped me with the learning of the language and thanks to her my level of French improved!
I strongly recommend Laura as a French teacher
Laura has good pedagogical skills, she is a patient, trustworthy teacher and she masters her subject.
Highly patient and sensible, Laura is a very humane person. She has a gift for understanding people and she adapts very easily. She is a highly capable teacher.
Laura is a dedicated and rigorous person in her work, with a real desire to teach and develop her students.
She is a very patient, smiling and pleasant person who expresses herself extremely well and who will be able to teach French with passion and pedagogy while being very attentive to her students.
Laura is probably the best French teacher you can get!
She is smart, patient and one of the kindest people I know.
She will definitely adapt to the needs and skills of her student in order to make lessons both efficient and fun.
Laura helped my 2 kids with their French lessons - I really recommend her as she is patient, trustfull and serious
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|