A great music teacher is setting your knowledge and teaching practices to different scenarions. That is when you would adjust your teaching towards different situations, getting to know students weaknesses and strenghts and finding ways to overcome those weaknesses. Good music teachers apply their experience and wisdom to others by being clear with their knowledge & teaching in a coherent and that is easy to understand.
University student desiring for part-time or casual employment as a music educator. Incredible love and dedication to music, willing to find opportunities to teach as a platform to engage others the joyous and fun nature of music. Committed to the desired tasks and duties required to optimise the learning experience of each student/lesson with goals to maximise the capacity and ability of each student. Sophisticated understanding of self-respect and professionalism especially in working with other teachers and students.
Cancellation requests must be at least 12 hours before the scheduled lesson. Anytime after will result in half of the original price of the lesson paid upfront. This is to avoid hassle with scheduling and issues with students cancelling last minute. Emergencies and immediate circumstances (accidents, deaths, medical emergencies) will be negotiated and excusable.
Assistant Tutor/Maker at PreUni Westmead (November 2017 to May 2018)
• Worked diligently with staff in various administrative duties such as roll call keeping and organising work for lessons.
• Marked students assigned homework and occasionally answered students’ questions with their work
• Responded and occasionally provide communication on their child’s academic results
• Casually tutored classes after class hours from Years 2 to 6 in Mathematics and English, specifically in going over content learned and provided help (Classes on average of around 10 pupils)
Self Employed Music Educator (March 2020 to current)
• Currently tutoring students from ages 5 and upwards on Piano.
• Preparing and organising lessons
• Communicated with parents and students on efficient methods in improving their learning.
• Prepared pieces for AMEB and HSC Exams and leisure. Provided feedback on ways students can improve on their playing.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|