I am a passionate tutor that believes that students retain information best when they enjoy the content. In my previous second language tutoring classes I have employed creative and diverse techniques to prevent monotony and maintain student interest. Although I enjoy having relevant conversation during classes and encourage asking questions I don't tolerate waisting time or getting off the topic. I also believe that everyone learns differently and tailor my lesions to a students specific weak points and learning style.
I am a 19 year old first year university student studying at Monash, Clayton. I spent 10 months in 2019 living in Darmstadt (Germany) where I worked as a full-time tutor and Au Pair. During this time I tutored second languages for upwards of 1 hour per day, every day and was also a full time German language student. I have a B2 certificate in German competence and received 54% on my Telc C1 German competence test, which can be used to grant non-native German speakers entrance into German universities. I am a passionate tutor and student, having received an ATAR of 98.55 in 2018
- I completed VCE in 2018 with an ATAR of 98.55
- I lived in Germany for most of 2019 and have a German citizenship
- I worked full-time as an Au Pair (nanny) and second language tutor for 10 months running upwards of 1 hour of lesions every day during this period.
-I have experience tutoring middle and highschool students in small group and individual lesions.
-I have a B2 German language competence certificate, a qualification used by foreigners to work in most skilled jobs in Germany.
-I also got 54% on a Telc C1 German competence exam which is used by foreigners to gain entrance into German universities.
- I regularly read and listen to the news in German, I read books in German for fun I am familiar with and have comprehensive notes on German grammar up to a high school-leaving level.
- I have a working with children's check
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - german lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$130||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$300|