I believe that the key to success is enjoying what you are doing. My teaching philosophy focuses on taking my students strengths and weaknesses into account to reach their full capacity and tackling problems at their roots.
Studying vocabulary and understanding grammatical principles and exceptions are always the core efforts of learning a new language or improving someones skills.
Everyone learns differently and processes information in their own pace which makes it so important to focus on the individual needs as much as on the language itself.
I am am 23 years old law and commerce student at the University of Sydney, born and raised in Germany.
I studied law at the University of Munich for three years before I came to Sydney on exchange.
Due to COVID-19 I stayed in Sydney and studied another semester online at my German University before I fully transferred to the University of Sydney.
I live on USYD campus and enjoy my studies, especially tutorials which motivated me to become a tutor in a field I can communicate best to others, my mother tongue. (And I really miss speaking German)
Learning Latin in school
• thought me the whole concept of grammar, why we have it, why it is so important and how it developed
• learning Latin made it easier to learn other languages (e.g. French, Spanish) and improved my German
I earned the certificate for outstanding personal achievement in high school
• for organising and helping to develop a new Psychology course
Peer-to-Peer Mentoring, Voluntary Student Tutor October 2018 – Present
• Mentoring new incoming students in getting around in university life and their law studies
• Experiencing different students with different needs, realising that everyone has unique needs and potentials, enjoying passing on knowledge
Unikat, Student Magazine Editor January 2019 – Present
• Writing articles about student life
•not only through school education in German and my law studies but also through my work as a student magazine editor I developed exceptional linguistic skills
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - german lessons?
Taking written comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|