My teaching method involves encouraging confidence, positive affirmation but critical analysis of work. I will never give a criticism without offering a couple of solutions. Lesson structure for an assisted studio class would involve; Case Study, Historical Context, Techniques Used, Construction/Design Method, How to incorporate into your own design.
Of course, lessons can be tailored to each student depending on the skills that need to be developed.
I am a student mentor for a group of 15 at my University, as well as the Architecture Society Secretary. I am 6 months away from finishing my Bachelors Degree in Architectural Design. I have a lot of patience and a passion for teaching and learning, I am very relaxed but also will offer you honest opinions when necessary.
Cancellation Policy: 50% of lesson cost if less than 24 hours notice.
- City Council Award for Botanic Gardens Design
- Elevator Pitch to the Mayor
- Appointed Secretary for University Architecture Society
- Advanced Adobe Creative suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Current Mentor to first year Architecture Undergraduates
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|