I approach my classes by teaching someone not how to do something, but how to think about it. Too many times, I have seen people fail exams because all they did for preparation is learn how to do the practice exam. Instead, I like to teach the concepts, not the questions.
I am studying a bachelor of advanced science at the University of Queensland. I finished year 12 with an OP1 and A+'s in . Maths C, Chemistry and Physics. I have been tutoring since year 11 as a volunteer tutor at the Junior Physics Odyssey.
Only available Fridays through to Mondays over the weekend.
Happy to waive the travel cost if your not too far from Tallebudgera.
- Tutoring at Junior Physics Odyssey
- Helping any one in need of help during high school
- Achieving very highly in high school in my respective subjects
- Having a true love for the physical sciences, one that currently leads me to devoting my life to academia
- Being tutored by a terrible tutor when I was younger so I know what should never be used as a teaching method.
- Generally, an extremely non judgemental person, I don't care if I need to teach someone addition before we do trigonometry, as long as we're moving forward I'm happy.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||$190||$100|