I am Dr. Kamal with Engineering background who is passionate about tutoring and helping students in their academics excellence. My teaching method involves practical and real-life application related to most of the topics that help students to grasp the concepts. I believe in corporate learning, adaptability, humility and inquiry-based instruction. Before a meetup, I setup contents to cover and communicate with students. I always encourage students to ask the question and involved them in learning facets of courses. I promptly provide feedback on the students progress.
I am Chemical Engineer and teaching at Murdoch University Perth for more than 3 years. My teaching involved a group of 20 students of undergraduate level from science and engineering degrees. In addition, I am experienced in one to one mentoring at primary, secondary and tertiary education level. To date, all of my students not only passed their units and courses but also attain good grades. Apart from teaching, I am an environmental scientist who loved working in a laboratory that helps in a sustainable environment. During my professional career, I gained 2 years of industrial experience as well.
Please note my hourly tutoring rate apply for primary students only. For secondary and tertiary students the base charges are $35/hr except traveling charges if applicable.
I am a Chemical Engineer experienced in air quality and clean water. I am working as a part-time lecturer and laboratory demonstrator in Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering School at Murdoch University. I acquired excellent verbal and written skills, along with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with students, faculty, staff, other institutional colleagues and peers, as well as the public. I have proven experience in mentoring undergraduates. I have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven professional development.
I am recognised from Murdoch University for volunteered teaching of one to one undergraduate mentoring.
(Apr 2016 ‒ current) Part-time Teaching
Murdoch University ‒ Perth, Australia
• Conducted lecture on Chemical Engineering subjects (Reaction kinetics and fluid dynamics) and laboratory demonstration of Chemistry subjects
• Chemistry units include -Fundamentals of chemistry
-Foundation of chemistry - Physical chemistry
• Delivered safety talk related to each experiment and ensured safe work practice.
• Supervised the students during laboratory hours, make sure students understand the principle of each experiment
• Effectively entertained their queries and solved them and marked reports.
(Feb 2018‒Apr 2018) Environmental Scientist
Wesfarmers Chemical, Energy and Fertilisers ‒ Perth, Australia
• Conducted field inspection, review, and interpretation of wastewater data.
• Gained experience in wastewater chemistry.
• Identified the bottlenecks of the wetlands and proposed future wastewater treatment technologies based on research, innovation, and technology within environmental laws and regulations.
• Effective communication and consultation with project teams, multi-disciplines, and business units as well as reports preparation and oral presentation to broad audiences.
• Collaborated as a part of project team and exchange information.
• Advised management on most effective ways of waste management and disposal procedures to avoid environmental contaminations and impacts.
• Facilitated environmental site assessments and recommended remediation plans.
• Collected and analysed data from hazardous waste management studies.
(Apr 2014‒Apr 2018) Environmental Researcher
Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific and Murdoch University ‒ Perth Australia
To monitor, review and reduction of Nitrogen Oxides from coal and biomass combustion as well as from the detonation of Ammonium Nitrate, I
• Collected up-to-date valid information for research directions and for the timely project completion.
• Designed and purchased the equipment for experimental purposes.
• Used software modelling to develop and to identify the chemistry of Nitrogenous pollutants
• Received guidance and support from supervisor and exchange information.
• Experienced in air pollutants chemistry.
• Learned new software required to accomplish the project.
• Result driven weekly project meeting and feedback.
• Worked on collaborative projects and suggested improvement.
• Maintained safe work operation in compliance with the Murdoch University Safety policies.
• Tuned and optimised the operational process parameters, sampling, data analysis and interpretation of the process reaction products as well as troubleshooting of the analytical techniques.
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
Apr 2018 Ph.D. Environmental Science
Murdoch University ‒ Perth, Australia
Jan 2014 M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals ‒ Daharan, KSA
Sep 2011 B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
University of Engineering and Technology ‒ Lahore, Pakistan.
Jan 2018 Module One – Entrepreneurial Mindset
Centre of Entrepreneurial Research and Innovation‒ Perth, Australia
Sep 2015 Certificate of Participation for the Safety in Research and Teaching Murdoch University ‒ Perth, Australia
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
2014 Awarded Murdoch University Strategic Scholarship
2012 Awarded scholarship to endure Master’s degree in chemical engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
2014-2018 Produced 3 international journal publications and 2 conferences presentations on air pollution
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about organic chemistry lessons?
Taking science lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|