My teaching method is to build on the concepts the students have using examples and problem-solving.
I reinforce the basic concept learned at school addressing possible misunderstandings as a way to find out where are the problem areas. The use of different strategies and explanations consolidate the understanding of the concepts and how to apply them.
I am a business and administration bachelor with a recent diploma in electronics. My experience is related to software implementation, financial markets and trade, project management and business analysis. In electronics, I have worked in fault finding and appliances assembly and also soldering of components. More recently I have provided IT support for users in broadcasting.
- Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in economics.
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Several software qualifications such as SAP Financials and IBM Maximo for asset management.
- Implementing and teaching users about new software tool capabilities and best practices.
- Use problem-solving methodologies in order to improve business processes.
- Solid understanding of Maths and Physics.
- Tutoring Maths methods and Year 8 to 10 maths for high school students.
- Tutoring Physics for year 11 to 12 high school students.
- Use of simulation tools to calculate electronics circuits and their current/voltages.
- Experience as a Tennis court supervision helping junior players - from 10 to 18 years of age - about tennis rules and court behaviour.
- Financial background improved analytics skills and quantitative methods use and understanding.
- Excellent people skills for conducting workshops, professional meetings and one to one interactions.
- Ability to deal with people from different background.
- Trilingual: English, Portuguese and Spanish.
electronics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|