My main method in helping non native English speakers with their English is one-on-one lessons where I can sit beside them or discuss via webcam and guide them. I like to enable students to feel free for to ask any questions. I allow them to first write and then help suggest changes to create a more professional piece of writing.
I am currently graduating with a Bachelors of Visual Arts and Design, Mandarin and Linguistics from University of Wollongong. I have studied abroad in China at Shanghai International Studies University honing my skills with Mandarin and English Linguistics. While studying abroad and at UOW, I often assisted non native students with professional English writing, essays, and reports and assisted Chinese students prepare for IELTS. I have acquired a GA Level 1 Certificate in TEFL.
Shanghai International Studies University
• Have learnt Mandarin to HSK level 4
• Tutor both children in foundational English skills and university students in Essay writing
• Constructed class Powerpoint slides according to the English lesson curriculum
AI Voice Recognition Evaluator
Nuance, Shanghai Pudong, 2019
• Worked with AI voice recognition and testing machines
• Advised and implemented certain voice commands to cater to Australian market
• Worked with coding to document the development of the AI technology
• Suggested certain voice commands and expressions that Australians would typically use when using voice command.
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|