I do my best to work at the student's pace so they don't become overwhelmed. I discover what their learning language is (be it through verbal cues, visual cues, etc) and find ways to use that to teach them. I am very patient and understanding, so I am able to work with students who have a harder time understanding what is expected of them and what they need to do.
I am currently enrolled in a Masters of Teaching (Primary) and recently completed a Bachelor of Media Arts, sub-majoring in English and creative writing with a high GPA. I have been tutoring a dyslexic university student, helping her with essay writing and other written assignments. Although I have only been helping her for a semester, her grades have gone from F-D to B+-A
Additional travel fee of $5 for 30km, $10 for 40km
- Currently completing a Masters of Teaching (Primary) at the University of South Australia
- Completed a Bachelor of Media Arts (sub-majoring in English and Creative Writing) in 2018 with a GPA of 5.7
- Member of the Golden Key Society since 2018
- Completed placement at St Paul's Lutheran Primary School (grades 2-6)
- Mentoring and coaching netball umpires for Para Hills Wanderers Netball Club
- Graduated Concordia College in 2015 with a SACE merit award for exceptional achievement in Integrated Learning II
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$90||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||Not available|