My teaching method is based on my general knowledge i have on subjects such as social sciences, geography, maths and writing. If i am not confident about a particularly topic, I will make sure I acquire the necessary knowledge about that topic either through the internet or state library then apply this knowledge to my student.
I graduated from Griffith University last year (July 2017) With a bachelors degree in Human Services hence I am very confident in my communication skills. I have a wide range of knowledge in subjects such as Social sciences, geography, Maths and Writing. I assure you I can make a positive difference in the way a student approaches their school work and the overall quality of their work particularly Primary and High school students. I am willing to help university students aswell as long as they are studying social science/human services/social work.
Bachelor of Human Services
Griffith University, Gold Coast (2014 – 2017)
Bachelor of Social Science
Southern Cross University (2013)
High School Certificate
St Patrick’s College (2009 – 2012)
Hypar Ltd (2017)
Mental Health Support Worker
• Assisting clients with day to day activities
• Providing Mental and social support to clients
• Quickly building rapport with clients
• Respecting clients regardless of their abilities, gender, race or culture
ESM Security Services (2015-2017)
• Responsible for the safety of people at various venues
• Checking patrons and bags on venue entry
• Monitoring behavior of patrons
Customer Service Representative
• Marketed and demonstrated products to customers
• Received product orders
• Re-stocked goods in the store
• Assisted customers with queries and complaints
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about year 12 exam preparation lessons?
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|