I like to approach teaching with an open mind and I really love to hear other opinions; this allows for intellectual conversation about beliefs and ideals. I try to open a safe and inviting space for everyone to hold their own beliefs up with pride. I will help you to find a spiritual path to follow.
My name is Mackenzie and I am currently studying at Griffith University. I studied at a Catholic school for 12 years, always achieving exceptionally high results in Religion. I can assist with topics such as ethics, inherent human instincts, bible study, religious essays, ideologies, world religions, theology and philosphy along with many more.
If you have the need to cancel, you can do so up until 9AM the day of the appointment. Any later and a payment, or part of a payment must be made.
- Worked in customer service for 3 1/2 years, resulting in mass amounts of one-on-one conversation and developmental people skills.
- Worked alongside small groups of people to help create and edit promotional videos, advertisements and trailers resulting in experience in group work and listening to everyone's ideas
- Played as a part of a band at school functions, open days, community events, church mass and holiday ceremonies.
- Tutored all age students in English, Religion, Visual Arts, Music and Film & TV to help them achieve their best results. In this, I have also worked on getting individuals into the mindset of meeting deadlines and proving the importance of schooling and meeting requirements, along with balancing school, work and a social life. (This was unpaid work and as a part of an individual venture, I did not work for a company)
- 12 years of catholic teaching
general knowledge lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with philosophy lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about ethics lessons?
Taking religious education lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|