I can teach one to one or in a classroom setting.I am a good communicator.I did quite extensive research projects in Public Administration at the University of Tasmania.Lesson structure depends on the requirement of a student and his syllabus.I can teach subjects from primary level to Graduation.
I am doing CPA and can teach students in Accounting, Finance and Economics.My Math is also good.I Got HD,s in all accounting subjects.I have experience in Bookkeeping but I can assure you that I also have excellent teaching skills. In the Melbourne, I was privately tutoring one to one.
Zahida Atif Mayo
11/4 Albert street Moonah
Graduate Diploma in Public Administration 2017
University of Tasmania – Australia
Master in Professional Accounting 2011 - 2013
Ballarat University – Australia
Relevant subjects included: Australian Tax Law, Corporate Accounting and Financial Accounting
Master of Business Administration – Finance 2003 - 2005
University of Central Punjab, Pakistan
Master in Economics 2004 - 2006
Punjab University, Pakistan
Professional Year 2014 - 2015
Skilled Migration Internship Program (Accounting) – Australia
Professional Year program developed by Australian Accounting Bodies. I have highly developed verbal communications skills and familiarity with Australian work practice, WHS, business communications during this program, which have been enhanced through 12 weeks internship in Yousaf Enterprise Pty Ltd Australia.
• Accounting knowledge of posting journal entries, preparing financial reports and tax requirements obtained from universities studies.
• Practical experience working with MYOB accounting software through university accounting course.
• Intermediate user of MS Office tools, including Excel (Pivot table, conditional formatting, data tables and charts)
• Demonstrated good communication skills by maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients.
• Demonstrated integrity in my previous job at Yousaf Pvt Ltd by adhering to principles and values.
• Always follow instructions and procedures by keeping schedules and complying with legal obligations and safety rules.
• Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks
• Flexible and adjust easily in any environment
• Team oriented and love to work in collaboration with other team players
• Committed to meeting deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Strong attention to details developed from my university studies and jobs.
• Excellent time management skills developed from meeting deadlines with universities assignments.
• Critical thinking and analytical skills developed during my studies, the internship and during my job at Yousaf Enterprise limited.
Associate CPA member 2018
CPA candidate – currently sitting for the CPA examinations
(Ethics and Governance)
Yousaf Enterprise Limited Pty Ltd - Australia 2014-2016
• Two-year experience in bookkeeping
• Sales and customer service
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Posting tax invoices in the company software
• Stock controlling
• Calculating end of the day sale and profit
Mayo Sourcing Limited Pty Ltd - Pakistan 2009-2011 Assistant to Chief Finance Officer
• Administrating and coordinating account receivable and payable
• Preparing financial records for audit requirements
• Liaising with staff and managing payroll
• Member of Golden Key International Honour Society GK
• Scholarship Holder
• Distinctions in Public Administration subjects
• Higher distinction in all Accounting subjects
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$23||$23||Not available|
|5 hours||$20||$20||Not available|
|10 hours||$30||$30||Not available|