I have been offering online tutoring sessions for 3 months now, and have found the process to be enjoyable and effective.
- I first get to know the strengths and weaknesses of my students, so as to gain an understanding of how I can help them best.
- I then personalise each individual session according to my student, with a detailed lesson plan.
- I also accept practice questions, SACs and exams to mark and provide feedback
- Each of my sessions include my tips and tricks on how to ace your Theatre Studies exam!
I am an Arts/Law student at Deakin University, majoring in Chinese and Drama. I previously attended Strathcona Girls Grammar School, where I was Deputy School Captain, and received a 50 Study Score for Theatre Studies.
I was invited to perform my monologue at Top Class Theatre Studies, and I have also received a VCE Premiers Award for the highest achieving Theatre Studies student in Victoria.
- 50 Study Score in Theatre Studies in 2019
- Performed at 2020 Top Class
- VCE Premiers Award for highest achieving Theatre Studies student in 2019
- Expert in 2020 amended study design
- 96.1 ATAR
- Adapted effectively to online tutoring during lockdown
acting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|