My teaching methodology prioritises the support and care of the individual to ensure all lessons are tailored to the specific needs of each student. Careful and clear instructions are given to ensure that each student fully understands each concept. All programming is based on sequential learning shaped according to a needs assessment undertaken through an initial discussion, as well as reference to any school reports/documentation available.
Over the past 20+ years, Anna has gained significant experience teaching in various educational settings around the world. She has served at Executive School Level as an Educational Leader and Principal and has worked in Australia, Indonesia, Israel and Britain in the English, American and Australia Educational systems.
Anna has had extensive experience as a teacher at primary/secondary school levels, having taught Indonesian and French Language, general music and core subject areas such as English and Maths. Anna also has an in-depth knowledge of gender-specific learning, having taught in boys-only and girls-only schools. This enables her to ensure that her English Language lessons are tailored to the needs of the individual student. Anna’s aim is always to ‘bring out the best’ in her students so they can reach their potential in a supported and caring atmosphere. After years of work championing others in her community, she has seen some fantastic results!
• Highly qualified teacher and former Principal who has a Master of Education
• Significant experience in various educational settings around the world
• Taught in the Australian, English and American educational settings
• Extensive experience teaching pre-school/primary/secondary school levels
• Highly developed communication skills to work with the specific needs of each student
• Always caring and supportive of each student
• A creative teacher who always looks to find the heart of issues, to help students learn to their potential
• A methodical and structured teacher who ensures that the student is learning sequentially as they build on knowledge. In this way each student is gaining confidence in their own ability
• A key aim is to be of service to others and in this context, I foster a safe, purposeful and inclusive learning environment
• Very interested in supporting all in the community, including others from different faiths and backgrounds
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about creative writing lessons?
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|