Set up classroom debates and oral presentations to encourage use of language skills.
● Prepare tests and quizzes to track progress and provided individual feedback.
● Prepare classroom lectures and engaging activities to encourage participation.
● Arrange special classroom sessions to introduce students to Hindi culture.
● Assess student individually and as a group to determine comprehension.
● Ensure that all of the curriculum guidelines were followed.
Provide with daily feedback to students in the tutoring program and recognized progress.
● Select the appropriate tutoring programs and materials for each student.
● periodic trainings and conferences to keep skills up-to-date.
● Evaluate student needs and employe appropriate techniques to teach Hindi.
● Schedule regular meetings between parents and students to track progress if needed.
● Put together customized PowerPoint presentations to illustrate concepts.
● Maintain effective communications with students and parents.
hindi lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|